How-To Tutorial Videos & Step-by-Step Directions
How to take a screenshot:
On a PC:
On a Mac:
How to create and share a Google Doc
How to organize your Google Drive
How to share a Google Folder
How to collaborate on a Google Doc
How to copy or cut and paste:
- Select the text you want to duplicate (copy) or move (cut) by dragging your mouse over it. It will turn blue if it's selected.
- Hold the 'control' button on a PC, or the command button on a Mac and then push 'C' (while still holding) to copy, or 'X' to cut.
- Alternative mode: Right click mouse and then click on 'Cut' or 'Copy'.
- The text will now be in memory.
- Click your mouse wherever you want to paste the text. This can be in the same document or in a completely different program.
- Hold the 'control' button on a PC, or the 'command' button on a Mac, and push 'V' while still holding.
- Alternative mode: Right click mouse and then click on 'Paste'.
- The text will appear.
- You can paste it as many times as you want.
- The text will be replaced by whatever text you copy or cut next.